What does insurance not cover?
Your policy may not cover liabilities in certain situations. These are known as exclusions.
Let’s have a look at a few of them.
|Life||If death occurs due to:|
– Alcohol or drug abuse
– War or terrorism
– Suicide or self-inflicted injuries
– Gross negligence or carelessness
How much does insurance cost?
Your insurance costs depend on your premium amount. This premium amount depends on several factors that differ from insurance to insurance. Here’s a look:
- Health (past and current)
- Your occupation
- The type of coverage/plan
- Your smoking and drinking habits
- The sum assured