What does insurance not cover?
Your policy may not cover liabilities in certain situations. These are known as exclusions.
Let’s have a look at a few of them.
|Home||– Wilful destruction of the property|
– Damages caused due to wear and tear
– Damages caused due to war
– Loss of money kept inside the property
– Loss to a property that has remain unoccupied for a certain period
How much does insurance cost?
Your insurance costs depend on your premium amount. This premium amount depends on several factors that differ from insurance to insurance. Here’s a look:
- The size of your home
- The type of coverage/plan
- The age of your home and the systems installed therein
- The location of your home
- The sum assured