What does insurance not cover?
Your policy may not cover liabilities in certain situations. These are known as exclusions.
Let’s have a look at a few of them.
|Health||– Hospitalisation due to war or related activities|
– Medical condition due to abuse of intoxicants or hallucinogenic substances
– Any medical condition existing before buying the policy during the waiting period
– Non-allopathic therapies such as acupuncture, yoga, naturotherapy, etc.
– Diagnostic charges if the reports do not confirm the existence of the covered disease
– Self-inflicted injuries
How much does insurance cost?
Your insurance costs depend on your premium amount. This premium amount depends on several factors that differ from insurance to insurance. Here’s a look:
- Your family health history
- The sum assured
- The type of coverage/plan
- Your age and gender
- Your health history